Girlfriend Alert! Lake Geneva's Annual Women's Weekend takes place this year from Friday, April 29 through Sunday, May 1 - and it's the ideal time to make good on your plans for a getaway with the girls. All weekend long, you'll find fun and exciting activities in the area, from cooking classes and wine tastings to boat tours and even a pub crawl. You'll also find special deals at shops and restaurants throughout Lake Geneva, and plenty of fun women to meet and mingle with. Highlighted events of the 2016 Lake Geneva Women's Weekend include:
- Corks & Canvas Paint & Sip Class at Studio Winery
- Disco by the Lake
- High Tea at the Baker House
- Wines Around the World Tasting at Barrique Wine & Brew Bar
- Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- Pub Crawl
- Cooking Class at Lake Geneva School of Cooking
- Spa Day of Pampering at Clearwater Spa & Salon
- Leather & Stone Jewelry with ArtMovz at Harbor Shores
- Brunch at Tuscan Tavern & Grill
- Wisconsin Micro-Brew Beer Tasting
- Wine Glass Etching
- Stylish Scarf Tying Demonstration
- …plus much more!
Book a suite our lakeside hotel, and you'll be right in the middle of the action for all the events during Women's Weekend. Our one and two bedroom suites are perfect for a girlfriend reunion in downtown Lake Geneva. Do you want to learn more about Lake Geneva, WI restaurants, or lodging at our beautiful hotel? Please contact us today by calling 1 (262) 249-9460 for more information, and to make your reservations.