The U.S. National Snow Sculpting Competition is just the beginning. Lake Geneva's Winterfest is a true extravaganza, a two-week celebration of snow, art, the winter season, and family fun.
Taking place from January 28 through February 12, this thrilling festival heats is one of the top things to do in Lake Geneva all year long. Don't miss these exciting highlights at Winterfest:
- S. National Snow Sculpting Competition (February 3-7): Master snow sculptors from around the country create dazzling works of art out of snow!
- Chili Cook-Off at Hawks View Golf Course (February 6): Sample prize-winning chili in three categories: red, white, and vegetarian.
- Helicopter Rides (February 3-7): Fly over the beach during the Snow Sculpting Competition for a new perspective on the festival!
- Frosty's Beach Bonfire (February 9): Build a snowman, munch on treats from a local bakery, and warm up next to a blazing bonfire.
- Human Dog Sled Races (February 13): Lake Geneva Canopy Tours hosts this truly unique event - not to be missed.
These events are just the tip of the iceberg at Winterfest. Are you planning to come to the party this year? Take advantage of our hotel's Winterfest Special. Stay three nights and receive $30 off per night. Our lakeside hotel is perfectly situated to enjoy the best of the winter festival. Make your booking today!