Contact Details & Reservations
The Cove of Lake Geneva
111 Center St, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin 53147Phone - 1-262-249-9460 | Fax - 1-262-249-1532
Email - email@example.com
- FULL TIME POSITIONS
- General Maintenance
- The Cove of Lake Geneva has an opportunity in a General Maintenance position. We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to experience a dynamic and engaging culture. One (1) Full-Time Year Round, 40 hours weekly, 1st shift including some weekends/holidays.
- Position responsible for general maintenance and repairs to all areas including plumbing, furniture, woodwork, electrical systems, appliances, elevators, ventilation systems and building structure, along with various other duties as they arise. Pool maintenance experience a plus.
An experienced Night Auditor to join our fast paced front office. 16-24 hours weekly including some weekends and holidays, and flexible to work additional hours to cover time-off. High school degree or equivalent education preferred with 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training. Candidates must be able to work flexible hours, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Desired Skills & Proficiencies
- Attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize a variety of activities
- MS Excel ability and math skills
- Identify and correct discrepancies
- Posting of accounts, run/distribute daily reports
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Full-Time opportunity offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including health and wellness insurance and 401k with company matching.
- SEASONAL POSITIONS
- Hospitality Manager
- Activities Coordinator
- Activities Staff
- Applicants must have a current lifeguard certification or in the process of obtaining the certification.
- Pool Attendants
- Beverage Supervisor/ Lead Bartender
Parking Lot Attendants
- Room Attendants
- Immediate Year-Round Part-Time and Seasonal positions, with opportunities to cross train into Public Areas and Laundry. Positions include weekend and holiday hours.
Click Here for our employment application, and you may mail it, fax it or scan & email it.
The Cove of Lake Geneva
111 Center Street, Lake Geneva, WI 53147
(Please put to the attention of Rooms Division Manager)
For more information, please contact the Cove Rooms Division Manager at 262.249.9460, ext 178 or email firstname.lastname@example.org