Contact Details & Reservations
- FULL TIME POSITIONS
- Event and F&B Coordinator
- This position will service and detail corporate groups, weddings and social functions as well as be responsible for limited service Food and Beverage operations at the Cove. As a representative of the Company and hotel, professionally approach and communicate with current and prospective customers. Knowledge of market, position of hotel and amenities.
- Desired Skills and Proficiencies:
This position requires a four-year degree in Hospitality, management, marketing, business or related degree. Two or more years of sales related experience and familiarity with hospitality industry preferred, along with two or more years of food & beverage experience.
- General Maintenance
- The Cove of Lake Geneva has an opportunity in a General Maintenance position. We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to experience a dynamic and engaging culture. One (1) Full-Time Year Round, 40 hours weekly, 1st shift including some weekends/holidays.
- Position responsible for general maintenance and repairs to all areas including plumbing, furniture, woodwork, electrical systems, appliances, elevators, ventilation systems and building structure, along with various other duties as they arise. Pool maintenance experience a plus.
- SEASONAL POSITIONS
- Hospitality Manager
- Activities Coordinator
- Activities Staff
- Applicants must have a current lifeguard certification or in the process of obtaining the certification.
- Pool Attendants
- Beverage Supervisor/ Lead Bartender
Parking Lot Attendants
- Room Attendants
- Immediate Year-Round Part-Time and Seasonal positions, with opportunities to cross train into Public Areas and Laundry. Positions include weekend and holiday hours.
Employment ApplicationONLINE APPLICATION
Click Here to Apply for employment online with Paloma Resort Properties
Click Here for our employment application, and you may mail it, fax it or scan & email it.
The Cove of Lake Geneva
Attn: Human Resources
111 Center Street, Lake Geneva, WI 53147
For more information, please contact the Cove Rooms Division Manager at 262.249.9460, ext 178 or email email@example.com